Meet Chef Daniel
Daniel shot for the (Michelin) stars early on cooking at Le Gavroche and The Savoy, London. Then competed on Chopped Canada, Marilyn Denis’ Next Cooking Expert. Kitchen Aid on The Shopping Channel was next… Now he travels the world cooking, eating and training for Guinness World Records (of which he holds three of…) as the World’s Fastest Chef!
Over the past two years, I’ve switched to a plant-based lifestyle. And it’s during that time I’ve broken three Guinness World Records, which means that athletic training has been demanding in addition to managing day to day stresses working as a “Cereal Entrepreneur.” The plant-based adaptation requires proper nutrition and products that are made with integrity, which is why I have been focused on developing plant based meals at eFresh. Consistent daily nutrition with whole foods and creating a zen atmosphere to mitigate daily stresses, I find myself able to work and train at a higher level. I’m also actively involved with the National Wildlife Rehabilitation Foundation, an organization in Canada that has helped rescue and rehabilitate over 3,000 wild mammals since 1990.
Top Meal Picks
- 2018 Guinness World Record Holder: Fastest marathon runner dressed as a Chef holding 3kg pot
- 2017 Guinness World Record Holder: Fastest marathon runner dressed as a Chef holding 3kg pot
- 2016 Guinness World Record Holder: Fastest marathon runner dressed as a Chef holding 3kg pot
- 2014 Premiers Award Recipient [George Brown Alumni]
- 2014 Chopped Canada Runner-Up
- 2014 Marilyn Denis - Next Cooking Expert Runner-Up
- 2013 Top 30 Under 30 Award Recipient
- 2012 Silverbirch Hospitality Leadership Scholarship Winner
- 2011 International Wine & Education Certified Advanced Sommelier
Notable Chef Ratings
- Four Star Waiter
- Five Diamond Waiter
- Five Star Chef de Partie
- Two Michelin Star Chef de Partie
- Five Star Demi Chef de Partie
- Two Rosette Demi Chef de Partie
- Four Diamond Chef de Commis
- Four Star Chef de Commis
- Five Star Chef de Commis
In Our Kitchen
Operationally I source the ingredients, design the meals and oversee meal quality production. Coming from a fine dining background it is important always to taste, taste, taste. So, every week we taste each one of the meals to ensure quality and consistency.
Our culinary team works hard to peel, slice, blanch, roast, dice, chop and assemble your meals, and each step of the process is overseen by Chef Daniel to ensure our highest quality food standards are met — right down to the finest detail.